A typical case will probably take 7 + hours and will involve:
- Consultation and Examination with photographs & possible photomicrographs (up to 3 hours).
- Mounting photographs with appropriate captions (1 – 1.5 hours).
- Reading Medical Notes can be very time consuming.
- Construction of a full and detailed Report (4 + hours) but subject to individual circumstances and the provision of all required documents.
- Part 35 Answers are charged at £200 per hour.
We are pleased to discuss a prospective case at the telephone (not charged).
We usually send an unsigned draft report to the instructing solicitor (by email) for consideration by the client prior to the dispatch of signed hard copy with photographic portfolio.
Terms and Conditions
We confirm our willingness to accept instructions subject to the following terms and conditions:
Fees payable are not to be limited to sums recovered from the Court on a detailed assessment.
Reports will be delivered to the claimant upon receipt of the fee in full or alternatively to the Instructing Solicitor upon an undertaking to settle the account within 28 days of receipt (unless other arrangements are formally agreed in writing).
Should a Court attendance be required, the daily charge is £2000 + Reasonable travelling expenses + Overnight accommodation if necessary to enable an early presence at Court. An invoice will be issued.
Court attendance cancellation fees:
- Not less than 28 days before the hearing – no fee.
- 27-14 days before the hearing – 50% of the daily rate.
- 13-7 days before the hearing – 75% of the daily rate.
- 6 days or less before the hearing – the full fee.